TRAINERS SO FAR_
Christian Del Grosso
Gem Mint Pokemon
Isaac J Butterfield
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 in 59 American children have autism – increase of 179% since 2010.
- Autism is more likely to occur in boys than girls
- Approx. 40% of autistic children do not speak
- Nearly half of autistic children have an average to above average intellectual ability.
- Older parents are more likely to have autistic children
- Nearly all autistic children display symptoms before 1 years of age
- Identical twins have a 76% change of being autistic
- There is an 18% change that within a family there will be more than one diagnosis of autism
- Mothers diagnosed with obesity and diabetes have a 48% greater chance of having a child with autism