JOIN STEVE, GARY & THUAN HAASE IN SUPPORT OF AUTISM & BRAIN HEALTH
YOU CAN DONATE AND ENTER TO WIN ONE OF THE 18 SIGNED POKÉMON POSTERS FROM EACH OF THE BELOW INDIVIDUALS LINKS.
WIN ONE OR MORE!
$10 suggested minimum donation
YOU CAN DONATE IN ANY, OR ALL, YOUR FAVORITES BELOW. FOR PAYPAL, JUST BE SURE TO PUT THEIR NAME IN THE NOTE FIELD OF YOUR DONATION!
- Steve Aoki – PayPal / Square
- RealKingPokemon – PayPal / Square
- Logan Paul – PayPal / Square
- LeonHart – PayPal / Square
- SMPratte – PayPal / Square
- OldSkoolPokemon – PayPal / Square
- RealBreakingNoate – PayPal / Square
- SuperDuperDani – PayPal / Square
- Rhymestyle – PayPal / Square
- PokeRev – PayPal / Square
- PokeCollection – PayPal / Square
- LootboxTV –PayPal / Square
- EvolutionariesGaming – PayPal / Square
- TCA Gaming – PayPal / Square
- Michael “PokeJew” Goldstein – PayPal / Square
- UnlistedLeaf – PayPal / Square
- ThuanTongHaase – PayPal / Square
- DBruze – PayPal / Square
The Aoki Foundation allows anybody to enter a razz/sweepstakes and have an equal chance of winning. The Aoki Foundation offers different ways to enter, and it’s really easy to do any of the methods of entry. Make a donation or Enter for free by subscribing to the Aoki Foundation newsletter (email@example.com). Number of entries equal will be equal the dollar amount donated, and subscribing to the Aoki Foundation is equal to a donation of $25 (25 entries).
WHO CAN ENTER?
We love everybody; however, some countries don’t love sweepstakes. So, we have to restrict entries from those countries. This means that most campaigns are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they’re void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes.
Also, to keep things fair, full-time and part-time employees of the Aoki Foundation and or Aoki Enterprise are excluded from entry for the applicable campaign, and members of their household and immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings, and children), are not eligible to enter.
In all cases, campaigns are void where prohibited by law.