ALL IN FOR AUTISM
JOIN US ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP – BASE POKÉMON BOX BREAK
WITH STEVE AOKI AND KING POKÉMON ALL PROCEEDS BENEFITING THE AOKI FOUNDATION – AUTISM
JOIN US LIVE
JOIN IN ON THE FUN AND DONATE NOW
AUTISM PARTNERS INCLUDE:
DID YOU KNOW
- 1 in 59 American children have autism – increase of 179% since 2010.
- Autism is more likely to occur in boys than girls
- Approx. 40% of autistic children do not speak
- Nearly half of autistic children have an average to above average intellectual ability.
- Older parents are more likely to have autistic children
- Nearly all autistic children display symptoms before 1 years of age
- Identical twins have a 76% change of being autistic
- There is an 18% change that within a family there will be more than one diagnosis of autism
- Mothers diagnosed with obesity and diabetes have a 48% greater chance of having a child with autism
The AOKI FOUNDATION has a primary goal of supporting organizations in the brain science & research areas with a specific focus on regenerative medicine & brain preservation.
Our vision is to one day see a world where degenerative brain diseases do not exist & science & technology play a direct role in extending the healthy lives of ourselves & our loved ones.
Over 6 million people in the United States suffer from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.
* Neurological disorders are the number one cause of disability in the world.
* More than 1 billion people throughout the world are affected by some type of neurological disease.
* Nearly 7 million people die every year as the result of a neurological disorder.
* Roughly 10% of all emergency room visits are for some type of neurological complication.
SOLVING THE PROBLEM
*The Aoki Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals for support.
Charitable Partners 2019_
Charitable Partners 2020_
Cedars Sinai, Neurology Center
ALL IN FOR AUTISM PARTNERS
- FEAT Las Vegas
- NEAT Las Vegas
- FOCUS at UNLV
- The Garden Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Grant a Gift Foundation
- Australian Red Cross
- The Australian Salvation Army
- St. Vincent de Paul Society Brushfire Appeal
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- Victoria Co. Fire Authority
- Victorian Brushfire Appeal
- Prot Macquarie Koala Hospital